Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Moving Time!

This blog has been dormant for the better part of a year, but I've been busy setting up a new home for my random thoughts and design wackiness. I found it easier to consolidate everything using the Wordpress platform.

My personal blog (including the Design 613 project has moved to Robert W. Williams - Thoughts & Musings

My other graphic work is now at Melek Design (if you just want to see the artwork)

I've moved most of the content to the new locations, and this blog is staying put as an archive.  Please update your subscriptions and saved links to the new locations and stop by to say hello!

Also, if you want to display any content from this blog on your own site, email me for permission before doing so.

See you soon!
Robert


No comments:

Post a Comment